003 testing the example project

又到了考验的时候了。
And once again it is test time.

因此,让我们跳到这里使用工具并直接进入在线模拟,立即查看该警报屏幕的外观和工作原理。
So let's jump up here to tools and go straight into online simulation and see how this alarm screen looks and works right away.

我已经收到了水箱液位低警报,并且一直存在,但我们只是没有看到它,因为我们尚未在事件日志中设置警报。
I've already got a tank level low alarm and that has been there all along but we just didn't see it because we didn't have the alarms set up yet in the event log.

我们在每个屏幕上都有这样的显示。
We had this display on every screen.

但如果没有设置闹钟,我们就看不到它。
But without having set the alarm up we weren't able to see it.

当我们来到这里时,我们可以看到我们的水箱液位很低,我们可以使警报静音,甚至在此过程中重置它。
When we come in here we can see that we've got our tank level is low and we can silence that alarm and even reset it in the process.

我将继续触发这些警报之一只是为了好玩。
And I'm going to go ahead and trigger one of these alarms just for fun.

那么让我们继续进行模拟。
So let's go ahead and come over here into simulation.

如果我在这里向下滚动一点,我就会出现流量警报,我只需切换该位,然后再回到我的屏幕,假设我是我不知道,假设我在屏幕上或更好,但让我们转到概览屏幕,现在我们的水箱正在下降,因此在它恢复正常之前我们无法看到低流量警报。
And if I scroll down a little bit here we go I've got cause flow alarm and I'm just going to toggle that bit and then go right back into my screen and let's say I'm I don't know let's say I'm on the screen or better yet let's go to our overview screen and right now our tank is going down so we're not going to be able to see a low flow alarm until it's on its way back up.

所以我只是要通过进入这里并修改我的水箱液位来加快这一过程。
So I'm just going to speed that process up by coming in here and modifying my tank level.

所以在这里我将其设置为 3500。
So right here I'm just going to set that to 3500.

真的很快就回来观看。
And real quickly come back in to watch.

您会看到我们这里有无流量指示。
You see we've got our no flow indication here.

当我们的泵打开时,这是一件坏事。
Well that's a bad thing when our pump is on.

这就是触发警报的原因。
And that's what's going to trigger the alarm.

果然我们就到了。
And sure enough there we go.

无流量。
No flow.

这正是我们希望看到的。
That's exactly what we wanted to see.

让我们回到这里,我将把它设置为 15 500。
And let's come back in here and I'm going to set this up to 15 500.

所以这是一个相当高的坦克水平。
So that's a pretty high tank level.

现在您可以看到我们的水箱液位很高并且没有流量,因此我们现在有几个警报。
And now you can see we've got our tank level is high and we've got no flow so we've got a couple of alarms now.

当我们来到这里时,他们都已经准备好了,因为我们还没有承认这些。
And when we come in here they're both ready because we haven't acknowledged those yet.

所以如果我继续让那些人保持沉默。
So if I go ahead and silence those.

现在我们摆脱了流量,但水箱液位仍然很高。
Now we got rid of our flow but our tank level is still high.

然后,如果我将其降低到一个更保守的值,那么我会给它一个大约 5000 的原始输入信号。
And then if I bump that down to a more conservative value then I'll give it a raw input signal of about 5000.

我们会看到我们的警报仍然存在,但现在我们将其静音,它不会再回来,我们可以重置它并立即返回正常操作,嘿就是这样。
We'll see our alarm is still there but now we silence it it doesn't come back we can reset that and go right back into normal operation and Hey that's it.

我们已经成功测试了警报和警报屏幕的实施。
We've got a successful test of our implementation of alarms and alarm screen.

这是一个简短而甜蜜的部分。
So that was a short and sweet section.

这些是我最喜欢的类型。
Those are my favorite kind.

因为我们最终还是学到了一些东西。
Because we still ended up learning something.

我们在这项技术上还有一个项目,然后我们将去思考哪一个更大、更好、更广泛地使用。
We've got one more project in this technology and then we're going to be going over to wonder where which is bigger better way more widely used.

所以希望您在这些项目中培养一些技能。
So hopefully you develop some skills in these projects.

我们有一些值得期待的事情。
And we've got something to look forward to.

所以又一个项目,然后我们终于穿上内衣了,这就是这个。
So one more project and then we're finally in underwear and that's it for this one.

我会在接下来的欢呼声中见到你。
I'll see you in the next cheers.